- Prefers moderate to bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water when the top soil has become slightly dry. Better to keep them slightly dry than to over water.
- Likes things warm, so anything above 15°C, ideally 18-29°C.
- Prefers moderate to high humidity levels.
- Feed once a month with a balanced fertilizer like NPK+TE.
- May be considered toxic. Keep away from pets and children to be on the safe side.
- Should an item or color not be available, substitutions may apply.
- If the item is unavailable, we will try to help make a substitution.
- Plants/Flowers might have slight variations in color, texture, finish, and size. You can expect there will be some differences from what is displayed on our website because you are choosing a one-of-a-kind piece from our mother nature.
Note: Images are illustration purpose only. Actual item maybe different due to image quality enhancements.