- Italian tomato seeds
- St Pierre variety, climbing tomatoes with large fruit
- Seeds are not chemically treated
- From Italy's oldest family-owned seed company
- Franchi specializes in predominantly open-pollinated heirloom seed varieties
- Traditional Italian produce with high germination rates
Directions: Planting Seasons: Spring/Summer (Full Sun)
Harvest: 16 – 20 weeks
Care Instructions: Store packaged seeds in a cool dry place until you are ready to plant.
Specifications: Approx. 30 seeds
Ingredients: St Pierre Tomato Seeds.
Reviews Franchi Sementi Saint Pierre Tomato Seed
Add your comment