- Peperomia marble grows best in bright light and even in moderate light.
- Avoid placing it under direct sunlight as this could damage the foliage.
- Allow the soil to completely dry out between watering. Water slowly once the top layer of soil is dry.
- Feed the plants during summer or spring for quicker growth. Use fertilizer for indoor plants.
- Peperomia loves well-draining soil. Opt for a soil mixture with equal amounts of perlite and peat moss.
Nontoxic to cats and dogs.
- Peperomia Plant comes with different variety. Should an item or color not be available, substitutions may apply.
- If the item is unavailable, we will try to help make a substitution.
- Plants/Flowers might have slight variations in color, texture, finish, and size. You can expect there will be some differences from what is displayed on our website because you are choosing a one-of-a-kind piece from our mother nature.
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. The Actual item may be different due to image quality enhancements.