- Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
- Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the monstera deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. Smaller size, but still a big impact.
- You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them.
- This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light.
- Should an item or color not be available, substitutions may apply.
- If the item is unavailable, we will try to help make a substitution.
- Plants/Flowers might have slight variations in color, texture, finish, and size. You can expect there will be some differences from what is displayed on our website because you are choosing a one-of-a-kind piece from our mother nature.
Note: Images are illustration purpose only. Actual item maybe different due to image quality enhancements.