- It seems that the garden dwarves were invented in the 1800s in Germany in regions where the economy was basically based on mining.
- Here the inhabitants used to place a gnome in the garden as an auspicious figure who protected the reserves of their land, being the dwarves mythologically linked to the mine and mining.
- In this case we present a gnome who in all respects takes up that type of iconography, but which is designed to keep you company inside your homes and, with his ruddy face, protect your good mood.
- This sculpture was made entirely of resin decorated with a velvet effect, a particular type of treatment that makes the surface look soft.
- In addition, the silhouette of the gnome is slightly faceted.
- These are still happy traits given the fully smiling face that the gnome has.
- The work is in full pop art style the gnome, colored in a shade of light yellow.
Dimensions (cm) :
Note : Dear buyer, due to lighting effect, monitors brightness, manual measurements, etc.,
there could be some slight differences in the color and size between the photo and the actual item. Sincerely hope that you can understand! Thank you!