- Gardeners Planting Mix No.2 can successfully be used for growing vegetables, fruits, palms, turf top dressing and soil backfilling.
- For backfilling, dig a hole at least twice the size of the root ball and blend the Gardener's Planting Mix No.2 with local soil in ratio of 50:50. Refill the hole around the roots firming gently and irrigate well.
- For top dressing, make a layer of Gardener's Planting Mix. No.2 over the grass as that of the size of turf grass.
- Irrigate and re-fertilize according to the growth and nutrients requirements of the plant.
- Ensure overwatering is avoided.
SPECIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT:
- Basic Material: Decomposed Plant material
- Soil PH: 3.5-5.5
- Nutrients available for plants: NPK + trace elements
- 50 Liters
Reviews Gardener's Planting Mix No.2 - 50 Liters
Add your comment