- Water when the top layer of soil is 1-2 inches dry. Touch soil with fingers to check if soil is dry.
- Always give room temperate water.
- Yellow leaves are indication of under watering and Brown edges of a green leaf indicate overwatering.
- Be mindful of fluoride levels in water. Use distilled water is possible.
- Fertilize with indoor fertilizer every 2 – 3 months
Plants might have slight variations in color, texture, finish, and size. You can expect there will be some differences from what is displayed on our website because you are choosing a one-of-a-kind piece from our mother nature.
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. The Actual item may be different due to image quality enhancements.